On December 29, 2013, Angelina Register was asleep in her apartment at 1265 Morrison Avenue in the Bronx when leaky pipes caused ceiling plaster to fall on her. When she got out of bed, she injured her back and ankle when she slipped and fell on water and the debris that had fallen from the
James Ciuffo had been working as a laborer for a couple of years for Mowery Construction Company in the Lake George region. He was in excellent physical shape and was a top flight amateur golfer with dreams of becoming a club pro. On March 15, 2005, though, while working at a job site, scaffolding collapsed…
On November 11, 2007, Bouaza Kouho, a security guard, responded to a building fire and ran to put it out when he tripped and fell due to a hole created by a faulty sprinkler system in a grassy field on the property.
Here is part of the apartment complex where the accident took place:
On July 29, 2002, then 16 year old Jennifer Gillette underwent a procedure by podiatrist Greg Atlas in which a wart was removed from the side of her left heel.
Complications developed, she was forced to undergo five new surgeries and Jennifer ended up suing Dr. Atlas claiming that he negligently performed the procedure…