James Stock, Jr. was exposed to asbestos used in and on valves manufactured and supplied by Jenkins Bros. when he was employed by by New York Wire Mills in Tonawanda from 1979 to 1986. In August 2015, Mr. Stock went to the hospital complaining of abdominal pain that had been bothering him for a few
Bar Defends Lawsuit by Patron who was Stabbed on Dance Floor
By John Hochfelder on
Posted in Miscellaneous
It’s no surprise that people drink alcohol in bars and dance clubs. They get drunk and rowdy. And when they do, fights often erupt and people get hurt. Sometimes pretty seriously.
Bar fights have been happening ever since alcohol has been served:
Winning a lawsuit against the person who started it all…